- Should a customer wish to exchange or return any goods purchased within 30 days, we will gladly exchange the goods or, refund the goods by reversing the transaction on account, issuing a cash refund or giving a refund in the form of a Gift card. A receipt or gift receipt must be presented for a REFUND provided that:
- The goods must be unworn or unused with all original, sealed packaging and tags attached.
- The goods are in a saleable condition.
- For hygiene reasons, underwear (excluding bras), earrings for pierced ears, weaves & wigs and opened toiletries or cosmetics or used or unsealed fragrances may not be returned or exchanged.
- Gift vouchers will not be refunded.
- Should a customer wish to return unused goods AFTER 30 days and they do have their till slip, they may not receive a refund but are to be issued a gift card to the value of the goods, or are welcome to exchange the goods for other goods.
- To return any goods purchased instore WITHOUT a receipt/ till slip/or gift receipt but WITH original tags attached, the store may offer the customer an EXCHANGE on items.
- For customers who received goods as a gift and they wish to exchange these goods for other goods, this EXCHANGE may be done if the tags are still on the goods, even if there is no receipt or gift receipt available.
- Three months return policy for APPAREL defective goods & six months implied warranty for defective goods.
- We may repair or exchange defective merchandise provided proof of purchase is produced.
- We will gladly accept return of the defective goods and reverse the transaction on your Keedo account or refund you in the form of a Gift card provided proof of purchase is produced.
- In the event that electronic or watch items are defective within the first 6 months of purchase, subject to inspection we may repair, exchange or refund the defective merchandise.
- If upon inspection it is found that the items are not defective the customer will not be entitled to a refund, repair or an exchange. You may be liable for the direct costs incurred.
Keedo recognizes that it can sometimes be difficult to choose the correct items online and we want to make sure customers are completely satisfied with their purchasing experience with Keedo.
- Customers may, within 30 days from the day they receive their delivery, return the item to their nearest Keedo store. We will gladly exchange the goods or, refund the goods by reversing the transaction on a Keedo account card, issuing a cash refund or giving a refund in the form of a Gift card for PayJustNow and Mobicred orders.
- We encourage customers to return their items to their nearest Keedo store to receive an immediate exchange or refund, alternatively if they need your item collected, please contact our Customer Service team on 031 010 0005 for further assistance.
- Our Refunds and Exchanges Policy is all about making it simpler for customers to return anything that's 'not quite right' and all clauses listed below apply to Online purchase returns:
- The goods eligible for return must be in an unworn or unused condition, in original sealed packaging including accessories and tags where applicable and in a saleable condition.
- Our Returns policy also applies to Items purchased as a gift or delivered in error.
- We reserve the right to inspect the Items before we approve a refund.
- Please bring your ID, an online Invoice or order confirmation when returning goods ordered online, to a store.
- For hygiene purposes we cannot accept the following Items for return: underwear (excluding bras) , earrings for pierced ears, opened cosmetics or toiletries or fragrances that have been unsealed or used.
Keedo Returns and Refunds:
- Keedo items may only be returned to a Keedo store alternatively please contact our Customer Service team on 031 010 0005 or email email@example.com for further assistance.
- In the event that a REFUND is due to a customer please note that refunds can take up to 10 days to reflect into A Keedo Account.
Refunds and Returns for all orders prior to 1 May 2023
Please note that for all purchases (both in-store and online) prior to 1 May 2023, Refund and Returns will be handled as per the Refunds and Returns policy of Retailability Pty (LTD). For any queries relating to Refunds and Returns of these items, please either contact the Cape Union Mart Call Centre on 0860 333 329 or alternatively contact the Retailability Call Centre on 031 010 0005.