Courier Delivery to your nominated home or business address.
Orders under R500 – R50 delivery fee
Orders over R500 – FREE DELIVERY
We deliver to all physical addresses within South Africa. We do not deliver to post boxes or internationally.
Depending on where your order is going, deliveries will usually take between 3 – 5 working days, however during peak periods like Black Friday this may take up to 10 working days.
Where unforeseeable delays and out of stock situations occur, every reasonable effort will be made to inform you if we believe there will be a substantial delay in your delivery.
On the morning of your delivery you will receive an SMS letting you know that your order is out for delivery.
Please ensure that you or an authorized person is available at the stipulated delivery address to accept the order.
If there is no one available at the delivery address at the time of delivery the driver will attempt to make a second delivery the next day.
If we are unable to deliver after the second attempt, we may send the order back to our warehouse for a refund where applicable.
All orders leaving our warehouse will be sealed with our warehousing partners no tamper seal. If the seal has been broken or has been replaced with any other type of seal or tape please do not accept the delivery and notify our Customer Service team on 031 010 0005 as soon as possible.
We deliver from Monday to Friday (09h00 – 17h00). We do not deliver on Good Friday, the 25th and 26th of December, the 1st of January or any other public holiday in South Africa. We do not deliver on weekends.
We do our outmost to ensure that all orders are sufficiently packaged. If you receive any damaged items please notify us within 7 days of delivery. We will collect the item and upon inspection send a replacement as soon as possible.
If there is an item missing or you get the wrong delivery please call the call center as soon as possible. If you received an incorrect item please do not use it, we will arrange for a collection and have the correct items delivered to you as soon as possible.
Once your order has been placed the delivery address cannot be changed. Please double check your delivery address at checkout.
Please contact our call centre on 031 010 0005 with your online order number and they will assist you in tracking your order, alternatively please visit our Tracking page.
Please note you will receive a SMS from our couriers when your order is out on delivery.
Online customers may return items purchased online within 30 days from the day of delivery for an exchange or refund.
Goods must be in unworn or unused condition, in original sealed packaging including all accessories and tags where applicable. For more information please refer to our refunds and exchange policy.
How can I return my order?
Store returns: Online Customers may return their items to a nearest Keedo store to receive an immediate exchange or refund. For a full list of stores please click here.
Courier collections:If you need your item collected please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 031 010 0005 for further assistance.
Please note for Courier returns, only once items have been successfully received and inspected by our warehouse team will the refund be processed.
Keedo recognizes that it can sometimes be difficult to choose the correct items online and we want to make sure customers are completely satisfied with their purchasing experience with Keedo.
1) Customers may, within 30 days from the day they receive their delivery, return the item to their nearest Keedo store. We will gladly exchange the goods or, refund the goods by reversing the transaction on an Keedo account, issuing a cash refund or giving a refund in the form of a Gift card for PayJustNow and Mobicred orders.
2) We encourage customers to return their items to their nearest Keedo store to receive an immediate exchange or refund, alternatively if they need your item collected, please contact our Customer Service team on 031 010 005 for further assistance.
Please note that for all purchases (both in-store and online) prior to 1 May 2023, Refund and Returns will be handled as per the Refunds and Returns policy of Retailability Pty (LTD). For any queries relating to Refunds and Returns of these items, please either contact the Cape Union Mart Call Centre on 0860 333 329 or alternatively contact the Retailability Call Centre on 031 010 0005.
- Keedo Gift Cards bought up until or on 30 April 2023 can be used at any Cape Union Mart store (Cape Union Mart, Poetry and Old Khaki) across their wide range of merchandise.
- Any Gift Cards bought after 30 April 2023 from Keedo Stores* owned by Retailability and issued by Retailability, will be redeemable at these selected Keedo stores* or at any other Retailability owned chain, including Edgars, LEGiT, Style and Swagga.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to buy other Gift Cards or Coupons. They do not accrue interest and are not refundable for cash. If the value of a Gift Card is insufficient for the purchase you wish to make in store, you may make up the difference by paying via one of our other payment methods.
- Any Gift Cards Purchased from Keedo Online (www.Keedo.co.za) after 1 May 2023 are valid online only and can only be redeemed at www.keedo.co.za and cannot be redeemed in-store, or exchanged for cash or other vouchers.
- If your Gift Voucher is less than the total value of your online basket, you will be required to complete your transactions and pay the balance owing using on of our other payment methods.
- Gift Cards purchased before the 1st of May 2023 are no longer valid in Keedo Stores. However, should you wish, you may take your Gift Card to any Cape Union Mart Group Store (Cape Union Mart, Poetry, or Old Khaki) and they will gladly exchange your old Keedo Gift Card for Cash that can be spent in a Keedo Store.
For a full list of our T&Cs please click here.
Due to the recent takeover of Keedo by Retailability, some of our payment options have changed and are no longer available. These include eBucks and Discovery Miles. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this, however we continue to offer most of the payment types you are used to.